Amen! 2010 Hallelujah! 2011

Amen! 2010, Hallelujah! 2011

Amen! 2010

Wow! 2010 is really been a quick year for me. It's like everything happened so fast and easy with no hesitations at all but yeah, I know time is just beginning to evolve. There were a lot of new experiences that occured in the year 2010 which made me more competent and confident about myself. There were also old memories that flash back into my mind which made me inspired in every way of my life. 

I know, 2010 gave twists in my life. For instance, my fourth year life which will be reminisce until forever of my life because my friends, classmates, schoolmates, teachers and all of the people that created my fourth year life made me complete:D 

No words can define my life in the fast-tracking year of 2010 because I know that 2010 is special(although every year is special in their own way:) because of the unforgettable events that happened in me.

A letter from me to 2010

Dear 2010,

                        You're so fast! You're making me hurry in every way. Anyways, thank you for being somehow good to me and yes, IKR because I also became good to you:D Well, I just want you to know that 2010 is soooo special because of my fourth year life and not only that, thank you for making me more STRONGER! I love you very much and I will not forget you='>

                                                                                                                           Loving you,
                                                                                                                           The thankster?

Hallelujah! 2011

oooohhhh!! I am so excited to breathe the air of the year 2011:D It will be a great pleasure if my first day of 2011 will also be great. I hope this year will the beginning or the continuation of the better me.

New people, new friends, new experiences....I hope this will give me a better life which will make me more responsible lady:p I hope. I hope. I hope.

A letter from me to 2011:

Dear 2011, 

                      Welcome!:D or I should welcome myself to you? Well, the only thing I want is you to be good me. To make every day of 2011 year special as I wake up in the morning. I hope things that make me weak will now make me stronger:D Please, please, please BE GOOD TO ME:D and I'll promise to be kind to you
               
                                                                                                                             Loving you,
                                                                                                                     The wish maker



2 comments:

  1. cross-fingers for 2011... let's think that it's a good year so it will be a good year!! x)

    cheers. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kamila

    :DI hope and I really wish 2011 will be a good year for me.

    Just believe='>

    ReplyDelete