A fuse of college confusion

I am so confuse!

I am confuse because of the courses I will take. I really don't know what to take up in college. My family says Architecture, Nursing, Pharmacy... but I don't know what to choose, not because I don't like the courses but it's the fact that I don't know what I like. I want to be an architect because it is my heart-breaking dream. I also want to be a nurse because of its some advantages to me.

Another reason why I am confuse is the school I will enter. I took up an examination UP and UST. I didn't pass in UP but I am a waiting-list in UST and I really hope there will be a slot for me:D

I really want to be in UST but my family don't want me there because it's far from our house. They are convincing me to enter a school near our home but I don't like it because they don't have the name and the quality I am looking for:D

I really don't know what to do. I will just pray that everything will be in its own respective place:)

4 comments:

  1. Good choice ang UST... tingin ko i-pursue mo na makapasok dun... pramis..di ka magsisisi.. siguro mahihirapan ka sa UST.. pero kahit san naman mahirap eh.. tsaka.. maganda ang experience sa Manila.. magiging independent ka.

    Tapos tungkol sa course.. pag-isipan mo mabuti yan.. actually kase kahit ano naman kunin mo course.. mafi-feel mo kapag naka-isang taon ka na na gusto mo tuloy tuloy yan. Hahah

    pray ka na lang at hingi ka sign kay God kung ano dapat mo kunin... tsaka... GOODLUCK sa paghahanap

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kamila

    aw. thank you so much for giving me an advice I really appreciate it!

    Sana mag slot pang available sa UST! sa course ko? Siguro nga po kahit ano magugustuhan ko rin:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup! agree ako kay kamila----pray ka lang at if ako ang tatanungin at pls don't take it seriously ha...umh ask ka kaya kay God if what He really wants for you...^_^ o diba? 'yong tipong God's calling...^_^ at sana you'll get it ^_^ i mean of course you will

    ReplyDelete
  4. @riZa d' hoLic

    Salamat po sa advice:D

    Pressure po kasi ako kung anong course kukunin ko eh:( pati kung anong school papasukan ko:( pero tama po kayo ipray ko na lang lahat.

    ReplyDelete