My first-ever Ingrown

Before, I noticed that my toe has a bulky something but I ignore it because I thought that it was just a cause of my new shoes. Later, it got hurts so badly and my mama J. said that it was ingrown. At house, she partly removed my ingrown. I thought my toe will be okay but unfortunately, it wasn't and it's still hurting so we decided to go into a salon where manicurists and pedicurists are experts. When we were on the salon, the pedicurist removed my ingrown and it  bled:| I was so shocked when I saw the blood coming out from where my ingrown is removed. I was like shaking because it's my first time! but now it's okay. It still hurts but not that as before. I will really clean my nails always and always. I will also remove all my ingrown or possibly become an ingrown thingy on my toes. 

 Look at that dirty feet>:| haha, This is after my vintage photo shoot. 
Sorry for the photo if it's too revealing. I blurred it.
So, that's my toe. *sigh* I will really keep myself clean ALWAYS. I don't want to have this again. I swear!



4 comments:

  1. Hala... di ko talaga alam kung ano ang ingrown..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ay sori natawa lang ako kay kamila...sa totoo lang di ko rin alam 'yan pala spelling ng sinasabi nilang ingrown...loooool..

    mmh,...aww seriously ang sakit nyan ba...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kamila

    haha, nung una hindi ko rin alam yan pero nung naranasan ko na..parang gusto ko nang kalimutan yung ingrown :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @riZa d' hoLic

    :D haha, ako rin naman nung una eh pero super ang sakit po niyan lalo na kung bumukol talaga siya:|

    ReplyDelete