Many-in-One:D

Oh hiiiiii there!!


Yesterday, we went to Mall and we saw a great stall there. They have buttons, laces and some other stuffs in making clothes or accessories. I bought some pearls and laces because I am thinking of making a neckLACE:D

'The neckLACE' :D sorry for the background.




That is the other one I made:D
I really love it because I discovered that it can be a bracelet, headband, accessories or even anklet.
I don't took a picture having it as an anklet because my feet are dirty:(:D

haha. I want to do a lot of this and I will use it in school.YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Cute necklace! :D I remember I use to make necklaces too when I was 5. Haha, I use to poke a hole in my small plastic toys and then put a string through them. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mae

    :D Thanks. I also use to make a necklace out of santan flowers when I was a kid:)

    ReplyDelete