Day 01- Introduce yourself

So, okay. First, I am Micah Sales. They call me micah(I know nothing change at all) but I prefer to be called aka because I want:D
Now, I am 14 years old and turning 15 this March. I am senior student and will soon be a freshman college student. I am childish even though I always deal with older ages because in our room I am the youngest. haha:D
I have a tan color. yes, I am not white:( but I love to have a white complexion because of the fact that if you have white complexion even if you’re not pretty enough you will still stand out:) right?right? but NAH, I am CONTENTED of my complexion now because even though I am not white I will stand out. It’s in the face and heart, not the color:)
I am not fat nor thin. I am on the middle one. I am having my diet routine and I hope it’s effective:)
I am 5’2”. They say that in a 14 years old 5’2” is enough but I want to become tall like 5’7” or 5’9” :) I want to be a model. That is my top secret dream but now it’s not anymore a top secret:) Viewing Tv influenced me. Watching America’s next top model and FTV inspired me to dream to become a model. haha
I love everything:D yea, even my enemies. I think I don’t have one:D 
I am a quite type of girl AT FIRST. haha. but I am really insane and talkative!! I used to laugh in corny jokes but when I am not in the mood I will not really laugh! If you will try to make me laugh when I am in bad mood, swear, you will just embarrass yourself. 
I am a good person. I am born-again and nurtured by the love of GOD. I am God and family inspired person. 

2 comments:

  1. ang bata mo pa pala... at 15 ka lang lapit ka na college.. parang 2 years early ka ah... anyway.. kung sino man nagsabi na magstound out ka lang kapag maputi e uupakan ko. hehehe..pero kung ikaw lang nagsabi nun..syempre di kita upakan...

    hmmm.. basta be who you are..maging totoo ka sa sarili... at nice na wala ka kaaway.. nice yan.. :) mas nakakaganda yan.. hahaha

    sana maabot mo dreams mo.. at goodluck sa 30 days project pa rin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kamila

    hihi. napromote po kasi ako ng kinder 1 na ko. chos:D

    Sa kaputian? naobserve ko lang po. Minsan ang nagpapaganda sa babae eh yung kaputian niya:|

    :D I am myself and will always be!

    ReplyDelete