CHRISTMAS TIME

RE

10 sleep to go and it's already Christmas:) Party Party!

I am so excited to celebrate Christmas because of the gifts I will be receiving, the yummy foods I will definitely eat, the parties I will surely attend, the smiles that will make me more happy in life and most of all, the birth of our  savior, JESUS.


We already have Christmas tree and lights in our house,(HAPPY!) I finished wrapping all my gifts, the dress I will wear in Christmas Parties are ready, the foods that we will eat in Noche Buena are already planned. therefore; the only thing that is missing is DECEMBER 25 :) I'll wait for you Christmas time!

Yeah, although Christmas is not yet here well, I 've already feel it:) Who doesn't, right? 


:) I am so excited about the whole thing of Christmas and because I am kind I will give you a *CHRISTMAS HUG*(Limited edition:)





0 comments: