1.1.11

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's January 1, 2011:D Haaa...First day of 2011! Gahd,Please make it special!!

So I am thinking of having my GOALS instead of New year's resolution. Why? It is because if I will make it as a goal,for me, it's a NEW challenge to reach and I will surely do it.

I only have 3 GOALS in my life THIS YEAR and that is,

1.) To be healthy in all aspects of life---physical,mental,spiritual and etc.
2.) To study harder:D
3.) To be happy:))))

I chose to have only 3 goals this year for me to focus on it and make it:D yay!

Okay, I also have my new year's wish:D

First of all,

1.)I want to pass all my college entrance exams.

That is only my SUPER WISH THIS NEW YEAR:D

And my 2011 WISH ARE...

1.) My family and loveones to be healthy, strong and happy.

That's all...:D

I know that with my patience and action..all of that will happen!!!

GREETING YOU A GUYS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 comments: