February 14, 2011: HEART'S DAY


I hope you had a HAPPY AND LOVELY HEART'S DAY!

To whom did you spend you valentines day? Friends? Bestfriends? Family? or someone SPECIAL? ='>
I bet those girls who have someone SPECIAL received something very usual like bouquets, chocolates, surprises and etc. 

Actually, I didn't get anything. I just got a chocolate from my friend, Viviene. I am so lucky I have her:D haha. I spent my valentines with my dear friends. We're all TOGETHER ALONE.

and we belong to the group
Haha, or I think I am the only one who is ALONE and belong to SMP group? 
I really wish there is this someone who will surprise me and give me a bouquet of flowers and a bunch of ice cream!!! (instead of chocolates. I really somehow don't like sweets) and then he'll dance me with the sway of my favorite song='> how sweet, right?

But yea, this 2011 VALENTINES is not my special valentine at all. I guess all I can do now is just wait for that valentine and the special person to come. 

Happy valentine's again! Be happy and spread the love of GOD & YOURSELF.

0 comments: