New year:D

Our New year celebration.So sad because my Mamay was not here but still, happy because I spent my New year with my Mama J. Medya Noche! :D Unfortunately, I had 'kabag' that night so I didn't eat much foods:\

We love Broccoli!:p
In that picture, we had pork shanghai,ham,spicy chicken and lechon kawali:D

The foods:
1.) Jamaican Pansit(At the left corner)
2.) The round fruits
3.) Buko Salad(gave by our neighbor)
3.)Chow-fan rice:)))
4.) Leche Flan
5.) The plate with many viadssss

I really love the Chow-fan rice:D yumm!
I ate a ham of course with broccoli on top

Then after we eat, we watched the fireworks..We didn't have fireworks or simple as lusis but anyways, I love our neighbors fireworks
Sorry for the amateur photo
Then after we watched the fireworks of course we had some photo shoot:D
sorry for the face:D




Ahihi.. We took a lot of pictures but only 3 of them got uploaded.
:D HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN GUYS!
KEEP READING MY POSTS.
I LOVE YOU ALL!



0 comments: